Working With Us
Abinader Group works with you to determine a scope of service within
your financial parameters.
We offer flexible fees to meet your specific contracting requirements.
We provide hourly, daily, and project-based rates.
Contracting and Payment Methods
Abinader Group offers several payment options. We accept invoices,
purchase orders, credit cards
and online payment through Paypal.
For State, County, and Local Government Agencies
- As a certified small business and disadvantaged business you can procure
our services under the Small Business Procurement Act. This allows state
agencies to obtain quotes from at least two California Certified Small
Businesses or Certified Disabled Businesses for the same services. State
Agencies can select one of these consultants for a contract up to $999,999.
You can learn more about this contracting source at www.pd.dgs.ca.gov under
the Management Memo (MM).
- Hiring Abinader Group for occasional services is most easily contracted
through Service Orders or Invoices. For contracts under $5,000 that are completed
within one fiscal year there is no bidding requirement. The appropriate
authorization and documentation must be obtained in advance of service delivery.
More information can be found in the Service Order Manual in the Department of
Public Health Public Folders.
For Sub Contract Agreements
Abinader Group can also provided services through sub contract agreements with a local
CMAS certified agency. Please contact us to learn more about the CMAS bidding process
and this type of subcontracting arrangement.
Abinader Group maintains the following certifications:
- City of Oakland Business License
- Small Business in Alameda County
- Small Business Enterprise by California Department of General Services
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, certified through the California Unified Certification Program